Week 8 Part B: Your Instagram Hashtag Use



My 1st post is of our shop dog, Good Grace. I used three Hashtags. #shopdog, #goodgrace and #cutedog. I think people who love dogs will see the Hashtag #cutedog and other people who have shop dogs will see #shopdog. The post was in the morning on Monday. 

My 2nd post was a shirt we printed for a company in Laguna Beach. I used one Hashtag. #lagunabeach. I posted in the afternoon on Tuesday. 

My 3rd post was one picture of a design printed for A local barber shop. I used several Hashtags. #oceanside #oceansidecalifornia #shortcuts #barber #barbershop .

The more Hashtags the more traffic the post gets. I've learned that you can use all sorts of Hashtags for each post. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Part A: Aesthetics, Design, and Branding

Week 8 Part A: How to Expand Your Reach on Instagram by Using Hashtags