Week 5 Part B: Learning about FaceBook Data Collecting

 Hello - Here is my real business Facebook 

https://www.facebook.com/lambscreenprinting

Post reach and post encourage are important. Post reach will intrigue someone who is viewing the site and not necessarily a follower. That person can become a followers and your base can grow. The followers that you already have can like and comment making more content for viewers to enjoy. 

I have followers, likes, posts, and comments over the years. Nothing ongoing or catchy which is what I want to change. I want to have more followers and contact for viewers. I want people to notice what we do and think of Lamb Screen Printing when they need anything screen printed. We have spend the decade being word of mouth but I want social media to produce more work for us to strive even more. 

 I liked and followed all the classmates Facebook. It's great how creative everyone is and to see the real businesses is awesome! I posted on Encinas Donuts commenting on a questions they posted. Encinitas posted " Whats your favorite donut" I committed " Maple bar!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Part A: Aesthetics, Design, and Branding

Week 8 Part A: How to Expand Your Reach on Instagram by Using Hashtags